Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. That’s why we offer the Three-Month Tithe Challenge: a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11. We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promise of blessing, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No Questions asked.
1. I understand I must complete and turn in a Three-Month Challenge form to the Northstar Finance Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for refund must be received by the Northstar Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
5. I understand if I gave at a Northstar Church service, my tithe must be given by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
6. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Northstar Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.